Learn about our commitment to cleanliness and safety protocol for our on-site service.
Objective: To prevent the spread of infection from Golfzon UK contractors/staff to customers and vice versa.
*We must carry out a separate risk assessment and induction for contractors on-site to minimise and control the health and safety risks associated with their work. This includes individuals visiting our premises and our engineers/contractors visiting installation sites. The following points below would be answered either Yes or No.
- Purpose behind visit cannot be carried out remotely and is essential to the operation of the company.
- The visitor does not show signs of infection (high temperature, sweating or a cough).
- The visitor is agreeable to a personal temperature check upon arrival.
- The visitor confirms they have not been in contact with anyone who shows signs of infection in the last 14 days.
- The visitor confirms that they are not clinically vulnerable or extremely vulnerable to the effects of Covid-19 infection.
- The visitor is wearing the appropriate PPE. Minimum face mask.
- The visitor is aware of the assigned host who will maintain social distancing rules whilst supervising the visit.
- The visitor has been shown their entry/exit points that prevent close contact with employees or other visitors on site.
- Visitors should bring their own equipment and/or golf clubs in accordance with the purpose of their visit.
Safety on Services and Installation
We are very focused on keeping SAFETY as our top priority in all visits for services and installation. We place our customers and employees first in a safe and healthy environment, and that is why we are carefully following government recommended guidelines when we are visiting your site to help prevent spread of illness.
Here are some of the safe-guards we are taking before, during and after your site visit. We will text you one week before our visit, and once more at least 24 hours in advance. In this text message, we will let you know that:
– we are following Government Guidelines to keep everyone protected and safe;
– our employee(s) visiting your site is not ill;
– we will confirm with you that you, your family member(s) or your employee(s) are not ill with flu-like symptoms or in quarantine from possible COVID-19 exposure;
– we are confirming with you that you are permitting us to proceed with our service or installation;
– If you are ill or quarantined, or do not wish to continue with the scheduled appointment, just reply “NO” so that we can reschedule your service or installation appointment at our next available time.
How we prepare to ensure safety before your site visit:
– We thoroughly perform self-health check before reporting to work.
– We perform a health check with a manager at the end of each day.
– We require our employee(s) to wear clean clothes and clean face coverings or new disposable mask for each workday.
– We require our vehicles to be supplied with disposable masks or face coverings, disposable gloves, disinfectant wipes and gel.
– We keep our laptops, tools and mobile devices cleaned and disinfected.
During your site visit:
– Our employee(s) will put on all relevant protective gear before we enter your site.
– We will keep a 6-foot social distancing at all times, as best as we can.
– We will maintain our safety protocol as prescribed by government guidelines, and we would ask you to do the same when sharing the same space or room during our service or installation.
– After our employee(s) has completed our service or installation, we will clean and disinfect all surfaces we’ll be touching and follow our guideline in cleaning your product in service or installation.
– We will properly dispose of all safety supplies and trash when we leave your site.
After your site visit:
– Our safety and health precaution will continue after we leave your site for our employee(s).
– We keep our employee(s) quarantined after your site service for at least 48 hours.
– Then, we will repeat our protocols in preparing and ensuring safety before any new site visits.